[Vision2020] response to Matt's question about Green Building

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:27:11 PST 2006

Mayor Chaney, Bill London, and James Johnson,

Thank you for the sites provided. The downloaded version will give me more
insite to this program.

I do wonder how many of these steps are being taken by non "green"
contractors already. For instance, myself being a sprinkler installer, I try
to stay ahead of the game and use the best technology out there. I use drip
systems for plants, top of the line(as money will allow for the customer)
timers, and weather and rain sensors. So I guess I am up to par for that
matter. My point being I hope/believe most contractors will do the same when
building a house. Bottom line though, it comes down to the buck.

I am a bit concerned how this affects the blue collar worker busting their
tale trying to make a buck.
If they can stay up with the demands.

Again thanks for the information and it sounds like a great program.

Matt Decker
348 Tracy Ct
892-0327
Again thank you and sounds like a great program