[Vision2020] A Polite Request

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 21 14:28:33 PST 2006

Ms. Lund, how can the term be considered "particularly pejorative" when in
this case the recipient so gleefully embraces the appellation and, in fact,
used it first to refer to himself in the post to which Mr. Farris was
responding? It would seem to me that Mr. Farris is doing hansen a enormous
service by providing him the additional opportunity to revel in it. Indeed,
can the term even be considered derogatory at all when the intended
recipients all seem to take every occasion to express their pride  at being
so classified?