[Vision2020] A Polite Request

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 21 05:42:49 PST 2006

Respectfully, no one has referred to you or anyone else on this list as an
"intoleresta" for quite a long time. In addition, Mr. Wilson is not on this
list and subsequently it would be very hard for anyone to come to the
conclusion that  he's "throwing boyish fits" unless they are spending time
in his presence. I find it hard to believe that you are. It seems to me that
you're calling them as you imagine them.