[Vision2020] A Polite Request

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 22:45:19 PST 2006

On 12/20/06, J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> How about our being called "intolerestas"?

I didn't specifically mention "Intolerestas" or "Blind2020" etc.,
because I didn't feel that it was necessary;  I thought my point was
clear without making an itemized list.

> Since Dougie-BOY started this whole mess, it seems to me he should be the first to end it, eh?

Pointing blame also misses the point.  It sort of reminds me of a
conversation I heard in the streets of Moscow a few days ago, when two
boys were walking with their mother.

First Boy:  "Mom, he called me Goober again!"

Second Boy: "But he called me MonkeyButt FIRST!"

> Besides, he ACTS like a boy who is throwing fits because he's not getting
> his way.  Just calling it like I see it.

Sigh.

Remember the gospel song where the lyrics are something about loving
Him because he first loved me?  Well, maybe they will love us because
we first love them.  The love has to start somewhere.  If love is too
much to ask, then how about simple respect, for ourselves and for each
other? I'm not saying that it is necessarily possible to respect
everyone as individuals, but how about as human beings?

Pretty please?

Chas