[Vision2020] Pat nails it on Iraq

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Dec 20 17:53:42 PST 2006

Saundra, I enjoyed your message of tolerance during the holiday season.
Your point that one is rendering a community service when they attempt to
engage in dialog with those they disagree with was spot on.  As you so
accurately observed, "It is feedback from our peers that helps us learn what
is socially acceptable and what isn't..."

Your call for more diverse views on this forum is timely and appropriate.  I
am heartened to hear that you appreciate my contribution as much as I do
yours.

God bless,    -Tony