[Vision2020] Pat nails it on Iraq

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 19 12:37:44 PST 2006

Tom
I do not doubt that you love your country. I think every one should try and be more civil and show a little more respect for the opinions of others.  Tony should be entitled to his opinion that the position of some of those on the left are inadvertently helping the enemy.  To say some one is a nitwit leading the stupid and "sad little people with no brain cells" is being very derogatory. I did not excuse the derogatory posts by Tony. I only said that he was tring to do better for the most part.

Roger