[Vision2020] The Formal Intro to James

James Upland jamesaddiction2_17 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 14:28:04 PST 2006

  I am not Michael, and I dont play him on the internet.

  I am following in the footsteps of one Christopher Robins Witmer,
  and am (from a distance) jumping into the fray.

  The reason, quite simple.  For months Princess ShushiTushi
  made arguments under a pseudonym (that is a false name for our Dougs
  out there), yet not one HairDoug spoke out against the Princess.
  Maybe it was his chivalrous heart that kept him holding back but
  then again we have seen how ruthless he can be to the other women on
  Vision 2020 so that cant be it.

  Why is it he would hold back from demanding the Princess identify herself?
  Why no call for justice?
  (It could be that the chapter on this is yet to be published in the
  official “primer” on justice, so in that case we understand, just waiting for orders
  and all).
  Could it be that since the Princess was on the "team" her tactics didnt matter?

  HairlessDougless, Let me just say your detective work up to this point
  is no match for the true heir to the Doug with his pane of glass,
  can of paint and Father Brown book.

  Speaking of the heir to THE Doug, I keep waiting for some new
  posts from him mocking self absorbed bloggers....oh wait, Pappys one
  of them narcissists now so all jokes must stop...
  you see how justice rolls in this world?

  James Upland

http://mail.yahoo.com