[Vision2020] Hairless Doug Gets Testy (reformatted)

James Upland jamesaddiction2_17 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 13:53:16 PST 2006

Hey Chump Doug (chip off of the big Chimp Doug),

Why not take off the skirt and answer the questions,

your attempt at nailing me down as Michael is just

as bad as JFord not believing Christina Witmer

when she outed herself.

Why cant you people answer simple straightforward questions?

Really now, what (who) is holding you back?

Is it your lack of knowledge concerning my identity,

is that what makes your brainwaves flatline

or is it that you havent received this weeks grace/peace/chicken grease

memo letting you in on the appropriate answer to the questions posed.

Stick close to the blog and your email account,

your ideas will be arriving shortly.

  Grow a set and think for yourself.

  Letmego Doug!

http://mail.yahoo.com