[Vision2020] I'm not Doug Jones

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:28:57 PST 2006

Hmmm....a new kind of distraction ploy/challenge....clever, very clever.

Too bad you and Dougie-BOY aren't clever enough.

So now we are to believe you are Chris Witmer and that your e-mails are
originating from Japan?  Ok....whatever.

You're still off - WAY off - on your points and the fact that you would hid
behind a FEMALE persona has an interesting psychological bent to it.

J  :]