[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:44:01 PST 2006

If Mouth weren't puking his ad hominum tantrums he'd be dry heaving.

Tell him he's wrong and he'll demand proof.  Show him proof that he's wrong
and he refuses to read it, whining that he doesn't have to read something
you've produced.

How old are you, Mouth, three?  Four?

But maybe I should thank him.  Most people attack public defenders for not
actually caring or working for their clients.  Mouth complains that I'm a
man 'who spends all his energies helping the predatory criminal element
escape the consequences of preying on YOU the public.'

So he's mad that I'm doing my job.  Louder, Mouth, louder!  Just get your
pull-ups changed before you leave your house: I can smell you up here.

Sunil