[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 17 17:51:49 PST 2006

Andreas if I understand you correctly, you believe that one is justified in
accusing one's country of MASS MURDER when there is at least a 5% chance
that you could be entirely mistaken.  This, as our good friend Sunil will
tell you, is what is referred to as "reasonable doubt."  Does your own
country not deserve at least the same consideration afforded to an accused
criminal?

-T