[Vision2020] Something not to laugh about........

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 17 17:47:16 PST 2006

Andreas, regarding Ben Stein's comments and the paraphrasing of them
provided on this forum:  I have not read Stein's comments themselves and was
relying on the material provided, so am at a disadvantage, and thus willing
to concede your point on this matter.  Not necessarily because I agree with
you however, but because I highly respect Mr. Stein's patriotism, insight
and experience.  Unfortunately, at this time I have insufficient information
from he himself in which to judge the accuracy of your analysis.

Have a peaceful and pleasant holiday season. -T