[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:43:41 PST 2006

Lewiston Mouth demands rigour from others after giving reasons for the war
that weren't yet invented by the Bush Administration at the time of the
invasion, one of which has yet to be officially used.

Mouth should look up 'Irony' in the dictionary.

Maybe he can use it in his hotel maid expose.

Sunil