[Vision2020] war dead (was Tony's concern)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 17 00:06:03 PST 2006

My guess would be that the only thing worse than cultivating shame is
quantifying it.

keely

PS -- Anyone want to take a guess on how quickly the GOP capitalizes on the
fact that Barack Obama's middle name is "Hussein"?  The more prominent and
respected Obama becomes, the more something as meaningless as a middle name
becomes emblematic of the Quintessential, Archetypical "Other" -- in this
case, Muslim terrorists.

Perhaps he still has time to change it to "Tim."  Or, God willing, no more
attention will be paid to Obama's middle name than to anyone else's.