[Vision2020] Unexploded Munitions in Vietnam

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Dec 16 22:09:26 PST 2006

Nick, I'm afraid I cannot give you a passing grade on your paper purporting
to document Vietnamese deaths due to unexploded ordinance.  You quote from a
couple of leftist groups and a couple of communist authorities as though
such reports were gospel rather than suspect.  Your decision to swallow such
tales wholesale and disseminate them dutifully calls your judgment into
question.

You are of course welcome to try again for partial credit.

Have a joyous holiday season.    -Dr. T