[Vision2020] Important Additional Note: Civilian Death Toll In Iraq

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:32:05 PST 2006

All:

The "data set" web link I gave for the Iraqbodycount web site will first
bring a page requesting donations.  Don't let this dissuade you from
clicking at the bottom of this donation page to enter the web site proper.
This web site is a very serious effort to accurately document the civilian
death toll in Iraq

Ted Moffett