[Vision2020] When Did We Become The Enemy?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 09:46:35 PST 2006

Both Miss Keely in her writings as well as in her debate with Dougie-BOY,
and Wayne, in this writing, make excellent points regarding the practice of
praying for the destruction of a perceived enemy, that Christ Church
seemingly is increasingly relying on.

I have to question the fact that Dougie-BOY and his bunch, having stated
repeatedly, that they want to "just get along with the good people of
Moscow" would turn around and now view those very same "good people of
Moscow" as their enemy.  Just what made them turn that corner and declare
that finding?  What event(s) did it for them?

And how is publishing a prayer, knowing full well that the "good people of
Moscow" routinely read his blog, supposed to help?  Are we supposed to see
the prayer, realize we have terribly upset the balance of the Wilsonistas
and repent?  Promise never to do it again (whatever "IT" is/was?)  Or is
"IT" so tenuous that we are just to fall in line with them and HOPE we never
do "IT" again accidentally much less on purpose?

Give us a hand here, Dougie-BOY....let us in on just what "IT" is that we
have violated and see if "IT" is something we are willing or able to change.
  After all, it is NOT our purpose in life to upset your delicate
sensibilities, hurt your lacey feelings, bruise your fragile ego.  WE,
rather, are doing our best, like you, to "just get along."  We just choose
not to pray for your destruction and certainly not on the web for all the
world to see.

J  :]