[Vision2020] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Mass Slaughter in Vietnam?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 15 13:05:27 PST 2006

It was stated a few years ago and remains valid today:

"We are not in Iraq because of the terrorists.  The terrorists are in Iraq
because of us."

We are now heavily militarily involved in a theocratic civil war between the
Suunis and Shiites.  I feel that the Al-Qaeda, being dominantly Suuni, are
attracted to the Iraqi Suunis as they both have a common cause.

Iran does not want an unsettled Iraq any more than we do.  An unsettled Iraq
would result in a massive exodus of refugees into Iran.

We MUST sit down with Iran, Iraq, and Syria as we did with the Soviet Union
during the Cold War.

"Seldom, if ever, has a war ended leaving the victors with such a sense of
uncertainty and fear -- with such a realization that the future is obscure
and that survival is not assured."

- Edward R. Murrow

  _____