[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:44:45 PST 2006

Pat,

In the Eighties when we were providing Hussein with military materials and
intelligence in his war against Iran; when we were falsely claiming that
Iran was using gas against Iraq, instead of holding Iraq responsible for
those crimes; were you losing sleep then?  Were you supporting war against
Iraq then?

Sunil