[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 15 09:45:33 PST 2006

I guess you do not know about Saddams two sons using the local elementary
school for sexual foder with 12 year olds. Or all the other rapes, sodomies
or other assorted activities by any man in Iraq??  He put people in
shredders in front of the family to keep control. AND it all happened with
no and I mean no opportunity for any justice. We have a soldier do it and he
is in jail. You may not see a difference but I do a major one. I am aware
that all that stuff wasn't bothering too many people here but it was making
me loose sleep at night. The terrioist move people, women children men they
don't care into the line of fire and they keep them there. Our troops do the
best they can but it isn't easy. We are not to blame for every death in
Iraq. And just so you know I see far more likeness to WWII than Vietnam
except that there are a bunch of whiners who do not understand what it means
to stand the course.