[Vision2020] Clinton and U.S. Credibility

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 15 08:24:34 PST 2006

Well professor, I'm certainly glad that American woman do not have to rely
on you for protection from sexual predators.  They'd be shit out of luck.
Your blasé statement that what Clinton pulled with Lewinski and his
subsequent felony perjury was a "silly" matter, is simply breathtaking in
its insensitivity and callousness.  Honorable people realize that right and
truth are NOT SUBJECT to the whim of the public.  What Clinton did was
creepy and criminal REGARDLESS of how many morally challenged ingrates
embrace him.

If we responded to the demands of the rest of the world, we would never have
evolved as a free people in the first place, and if we discard our tendency
to act as our conscience dictates regardless of changing political winds, we
will cease to be great and autonomous.

Your assertion that the leader of our country should be chosen by a world
wide ballot marks you not as an American but as a wanna' be world citizen
with no specific allegiance to our founding principles.  You should be
ashamed of yourself.

Have a nice weekend.       -T