[Vision2020] Most Americans out of step with Sue

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 15 07:37:48 PST 2006

Pat, Sue is correct about repeating Vietnam, but not in the way she thinks.
We are in the process of abandoning another group of people we made a
commitment to.  A group of people who actually believed we meant what we
said.  These people did not count on the American left and it's mouthpiece,
the liberal media, who propagandized the public into a hysterical opposition
to a just cause.  Over time this subversive chant had its intended effect of
undermining the will of Americans and emboldening the enemy.  The result
then was the inhuman slaughter of millions of south Vietnamese and
Cambodians.  The result the libs will achieve shortly in Iraq will be the
installation of a hostile regime and the subsequent murder of 10s perhaps
100s of thousands of civilians.  In other words, from the perspective of
America's liberals, mission accomplished.

Have a good weekend Pat.    -T