[Vision2020] Most Americans out of step with Tony

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Dec 14 21:51:55 PST 2006

This is another fine example of the complete lack of knowledge of history
people have in the US. Every war time president has been racked over the
coals while in office and yet we now know they were great under very
difficult circumstances. What I cannot believe is a senator who runs off to
Syria thinking he can override the presidents foreign policy and make
agreements with other leaders. One wonders if he knows how many people said
we could do business with Hitler and tried to make it work. We are going to
just repeat history.