[Vision2020] Jack Nelson

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 20:50:39 PST 2006

The only people that think Jack Nelson isn't doing a good job with the situation regarding LHS are the ones that don't know the facts. Jack has a done heck of a job with LHS and the people living there. Blaming Jack Nelson for LHS problems is like blaming Mother Teresa for world poverty.

  Some of you people don't know what you are talking about. Your characterization of Jack Nelson and what he has done is completely way off base. You don't understand the situation. I can say, that without Jack Nelson, LHS would have shut down much earlier and the quality of life for the residents would have been far worse. That is much more then I can say for the judging Johnny-Come-Latelys that think they know all the facts because they read it in the local paper and have 1 million excuses as to why they didn't do anything for the people they claim to care about until it appeared in the Daily.

  Unless you can show that you have done something for the residents at LHS, other than complain and blame without clearly having a full command of the facts, than I advise you to keep judgments about others to yourself.

  Sincerely,

  Donovan J Arnold