[Vision2020] New Subject (was graffitti) (was gambling) now - J. Ford gets personal!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:38:59 PST 2006

Issue:  Doug does NOT offer anything but criticism.  THAT is my point.  If
he were capable of offering positive perspective, that would be a different
thing.  But he has nothing but negative things to say about the schools, the
City, the people in it, etc.  He CHOSE to leave Moscow and in fact Idaho -
so why should we put up with his constantly putting our town down?

Offer some good or even decent advice, and I'll listen...other wise - see
ya! (well, hopefully not)

J  :]