[Vision2020] hoping for hell!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:20:47 PST 2006

Hmmmm......one would HAVE to wonder just how it is that Doug F has such an
insight into what that keeper of hell wants....or rather, whom he wants.
Perchance, personal experience or is THAT the "out-of-state" job site that
Doug F was able to secure - personal flunky for the Head Keeper?

"Hotel California"?

J  :]