[Vision2020] New Subject (was graffitti) (was gambling) now - J. Ford gets personal!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Dec 14 15:26:35 PST 2006

J. :]

If you must. You think that those that live (and work) out of the area
should not be able to comment on the inner workings of Moscow proper.
That means that all WSU employees that don't live in the city
boundaries of Moscow should keep still and all those that live out in
the county should keep quiet.

Come on J. didn't we settle this before? Didn't you get the Memo?

I think that only those that spend the lion's share of their income at
Winco and the other establishments in Moscow should have say in how the
city functions. I also believe that those that live off of welfare and
food stamps should not.

On a personal note:
As to your extremely morbid interest in my family life I have nothing
to hide (unlike your self with your fake moniker). Yes I spend my
sleeping nights in a hotel apart from my wife of 25 years. I eat my
meals in restaurants. I drive a rental car and I make a boat load of
cash each month.

I come home every other week at the expense of my company. And I get to
see my family, un-plug toilets, hang Christmas lights, fix my daughters
car, pay for my son's education and make love to my beautiful wife and
mother of my 8 children. I pay my bills and I find all the loopholes
that the US government allows me in the tax code. I attend Church each
Sabbath day and sing the imprecatory Psalms with gusto. I pay my tithe
and I take communion each week.

I ware a size XXL shirt and 36" waist pants, my shoe size is somewhere
between a 10.5 and 11 ee. I went to college at NMSU in Las Cruces, NM -
the Chile capitol of the World. I have a BS in Electrical Engineering
Technology. I eat Mexican food preferably from scratch and not canned.
I love to stir the pot at home to feed my family and I like to stir the
pot here on Blind 2020 just for people like yourself who have no life!

I plan on working out of town until the middle of March. At that time I
plan on taking my wife away for our 25th anniversary. The sacrifices
men make for their families (something your not use to). I look forward
to adopting 3 or 4 Aids-orphans from Africa in the next few years to
make the children count an even dozen.

If I left any thing out fell free to contact me off list.
lemeno, Doug

ps. J. I did answer you prior. You must have been off the meds that
day. Try this one:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-December/038368.html

-------

Em, does anyone else find it odd, to say the least, for Doug F to be
commenting on codes, etc. in a community in which HE DOES NOT EVEN
LIVE!
>From his own e-mail several days ago, he's not even living in this
State -
he's living out of a hotel room (never answered my question as to why,
mind
you) in another part of the country, working.

So, Doug - did that job end, are you in fact IN Idaho or what? Heck,
even
when you were in the area, you were living in Pullman - according to
you,
that's where your house (that was never built) was located....

Besides, you could care less about Moscow - so why this pretense of
concern
now?

J :]