[Vision2020] New Subject (graffitti)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 14 05:54:43 PST 2006

Matt Decker stated:

"About a month ago I was playing my weekly poker game with some buds over by

the Junior High. . . THESE PUNKS shot 6 .22 caliber rounds into the house.
Luckily we were in the garage. Why my friends house, I don't know. The only
thing we could think of is the Meth house next door."

Am I to understand that it is common knowledge that there is a meth house
"over by the Junior High"?

What action is being taken to close it down?  To arrest its inhabitants?  To
provide the neighborhood a sense of security?

This isn't South Central Los Angeles, people.  This is a neighborhood by the
junior high school in Moscow, Idaho FOR CHRIST's SAKE.

Close down the meth house!  Tear it down!  Burn it down!  GET RID OF IT.

Or is this problem, like the Latah Health Services problem, waiting for
somebody in a position of authority to get their head out of the sand (or
some other anatomical orifice)?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown