[Vision2020] Meeting Cancelled

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:35:07 PST 2006

Sheesh, Doug - seems like you need to start attending Logos' reading and
logic classes.

Why do you think I put the link in my e-mail?  I CHECKED OUT THE CITY SITE,
fool!  As far as the application being incomplete - try reading it yourself
or do YOU need someone to hold your hand and walk you through these things?

Or are you under the impression that only one person in town is able to go
in and get copies of these applications much less share them with others
around town?

J  :]