[Vision2020] FOX May Be Dropped From Local Programming

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 13 16:20:13 PST 2006

DISH has always been a viable option.

I have a feeling that there will be alot of former Time-Warmer customers
doing alot of comparative shopping for satellite television.

What's wrong with Time-Warner?  Don't they realize that by dropping FOX,
they will be dropping "NFL on FOX" and all those Seahawks football games and
Mariner baseball games? (not to mention my favorite shoe salesman, Al Bundy)

Thanks for the option, Mike.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"