[Vision2020] FOX May Be Dropped From Local Programming

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Wed Dec 13 16:09:45 PST 2006

Tom,

I'm going to step out on a limb a bit and justify this comment as a public
service kind of thing.

If Time Warner does end up dropping FOX, never fear.  First Step Internet is
now an authorized DISH Network sales outlet and installer.  DISH Network
service packages start at $19.99/month with another $5/month for local
channels, including FOX.  So even if this ends up happening, folks on the
Palouse will still have options.  Visit our website to learn more.

Sincerely,

Mike Hall
Area Sales Manager
First Step Internet
888-676-6377 Ext. 540
208-882-8869
http://www.fsr.com
mikech at fsr.com

First Step Internet is now an authorized DISH Network Satellite TV sales
outlet and installer.
.         $100 Rebate
.         FREE Installation
.         FREE 4 room set up
.         FREE Premium channel for 3 months
.         Monthly service starting at $19.99/month