[Vision2020] The Implicit Association Test

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Dec 13 12:18:00 PST 2006

Tom-Tom,

I look forward to finding out about your "non-preferential" sameness
sexuality.

Doug!

ps I'm sure that taking these tests during buisness hours is part of
your diversity training. Maybe you can even apply for college credit in
the White Studies Department.

-------

I completed the Race IAT (Implicit Association Test) and am proud to
say was
rated non-preferential concerning people of European and African origin.

Next up for me:  Sexuality IAT

Care to join me in taking a series of tests?