[Vision2020] Meeting Cancelled

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Dec 13 12:03:24 PST 2006

Mrs. Bafus,

I will be happy to extend an apology to J. Ford and to never ever again
say anything to him/her when I meet her/him in person at the meeting. I
will be looking for her/him if you could give me a discription that
would make my search easier.

Is J. Ford a male or female?

Is J. Ford tall and slender or short and stout?

Does J. Ford ware a felt, blue cowboy hat or a baseball cap?

Does J. Ford drive a small pickup truck or a Ford LTD?

Does J. Ford have Blond hair or stringy brown hair?

Let me know the answer or send a picture so that I may know what to
look for!

Thanks,

Doug!

You owe J Ford an apology.