[Vision2020] is everyone as tired

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 12 13:47:58 PST 2006

You owe Bob Greene an apology.  Bookpeople is one of the best things about
living in Moscow and a fine example of free-market capitalism.  Bob, the
owner, and Betsy Dickow, a long-time employee, are outstanding citizens and
I have been immeasurably encouraged by their example and their friendship.

I'm tired of the Clinton discussion, but truly sick of Tony's vitriol.

keely