[Vision2020] Gottschalk's & the Mall

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 11 09:28:53 PST 2006

While I usually avoid the mall at all costs, this is the time of year when I
can't totally steer clear, and I was surprised to see that Gottschalk's is
closing.

Does anyone know what's going on with Gottschalk's and why it's closing?  I
heard some explanations from employees yesterday, but I wasn't quite sure I
understood since it didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Also, does anyone have ideas about what will be going in that anchor
location?  I heard two rumors yesterday -- one would make me even less
inclined to go to the mall and the other might attract me more often . . .
and save me a fair amount in shipping charges.

Finally, if anyone wants to help out with the Sharing Tree but hasn't yet
done it, apparently tomorrow (Tuesday, 12/12) is the last day.  I'm glad I
didn't put off going to the mall any longer than I did or else I'd have
completely missed our annual tradition.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****