[Vision2020] Repentant Sinner my ass!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 10 22:02:30 PST 2006

Because the adult-age Lewinsky initiated the contact; the underage pages
didn't initiate the contact in the Foley case.

It's shouldn't be a Democrat vs. Republican, heterosexual  or homosexual,
missionary-style or more exotic sexual proclivities -- it really is, however
distasteful, all about a horny adult man taking a seductive young woman up
on her most unfortunate offer of adulterous sex.  That's bad.  It's not
unprecedented, though, and the GOP's continuing fascination with sexual
behavior seems to allow it to ignore other, equally glaring, harm toward
people.

Show me a GOP-led Congress taking up the battle to end the sex-driven slave
trade, prison rape, domestic violence, broken homes, the AIDS epidemic,
child sexual abuse and the sexual and social powerlessness of poor women and
I'll be impressed about its commitment to family values and a right-living
society.  Until then, I'm afraid, I'll have to conclude that the Clinton
impeachment was all about the Republicans' loss of power and not Monica
Lewinsky's loss of innocence.

keely