[Vision2020] Adulterous Perjurer Swarmed in Hanoi

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 11:08:54 PST 2006

Em, correct me if I'm wrong - which I am SURE you will - but isn't that what
you are saying happened?  Both parties allowed their "leader" to get away
with doing something wrong with little more than a slap on the wrist?

Again, Foley commited crimes and a sin (against children, no less) - Clinton
did not break any "laws of the land".

J  :]

Mayhap this is a fine place to drop this line of conversation.....