[Vision2020] The Princess, Part 3

Michael Metzler michaelmetzler at email.com
Sun Dec 10 10:51:54 PST 2006

Kirk Princess,

I have already pointed out the numerous libelous claims you are in the
habit of making about me. Yet, you just continue to shamelessly plug away
without retracting and apologizing for anything. Please stop spreading
rumors and lies about me on the local discussion group.

With that said, I am very grateful for all your posts here on V2020 since
they illustrate so well the unjust and cultish behavior kirkers show not
only to their carefully crafted local enemy, the Intolerista, but even
their own beloved brethren.

Notice how you initiate attacks against me but always refused to reply to
my responses. Isn’t it ironic that I have to address local kirkers
posting anonymously here? Please note the fact that Wilson has just
argued that such anonymous behavior on the internet is the work of an
assassin; from Wilson’s blog yesterday:

"Never write what you dare not sign. An anonymous letter-writer is a sort
of assassin, who wears a mask, and stabs in the dark. Such a man is a
fiend with a pen. If discovered, the wretch will be steeped in the
blackest infamy." --Charles Spurgeon

Will the hypocrisy of Christ Church ever end? I will quickly point out
the Princess’ errors once again:

Tushi: You forgot to add that Mr. Metzler moved himself and his family to
across

the street from a personal enemy that he claims is a dangerous
psychopath.

Don't you find that strange? I think that reveals a great deal about Mr.

Metzler. He could be lying, he could have a screw loose, or he could be

lying and have screw loose. But he can't be both telling the truth and

"normal."

Me:  I have never claimed that Wilson was dangerous via child
molestation, rape, theft, or general violence. I have argued that Wilson
is sociologically and psychologically 'dangerous,' and his social
ideology will lead to actual harm over time as we continue to desensitize
ourselves to Wilson as we try to just “get along.” Secondly, I have never
claimed that Wilson was a psychopath. I have claimed that many people
consider him a psychopath and that some of his apologetic writings of
late evidence one element of the psychopathic description. But yes, I
certainly think there are qualities about Wilson that look very
psychopathic and I do believe he is someone who intentionally preaches
against behavior that he knows he is currently engaging in himself.
Third, we are living in a short-term rental that was perfect for our
immediate needs. And any one who follows Pooh’s Think knows that I am
very comfortable analyzing and thinking about Doug Wilson without getting
emotionally tweaked, and even though I believe Wilson is corrupt, this
does not mean I cannot live within community with him in an empathetic
way. Wilson knows that I am very sincere, honest, and fully capable of
reconciliation with him as soon as he shows any signs of humility and
willingness to receive accountability. I don’t embrace your enemy
theology, and I am thereby not bound to consider Wilson my “enemy” as he
is bound to consider me his “enemy.” With that said, I should note that
all of this is simply subterfuge, and you once again cover up Wilson’s
misdeeds that are proven beyond doubt with trivialities.

Tushi: Then of course there is the problem of what you do with a
community where a

large percentage of the people maintain close relations with a "dangerous

psychopath," or all the Christian ministers around the nation and
overseas

who are on good terms with him. If Mr. Metzler is to be trusted, then
none

of these other people are to be trusted. Both sides can't both be

trustworthy in their judgment.

Me: I would fully agree with this. Those who follow Wilson do not have
judgment that is to be trusted on these sorts of matters, which has been
proven time and time again. What you fail to mention here however, is
that the majority of Christians who know about Wilson do not trust him.
Get outside your kirk bubble and take a look around Princess.

Tushi: If Mr. Metzler ever sinned against me personally, in a private
capacity,

going to him in private would apply. It does not apply to sins that are

literally broadcast publicly. Go back and read the actual text of Matthew
18

if necessary.

Me: This is subterfuge. The very reason my web site exists is because of
Christ Church’s failure (layman and elders) to deal with me in a just
fashion that even smells like “Mathew 18”. Princess, if you would like to
come over to my office I would be glad to go through primary documents
with you and walk you through my web site. I could begin by showing you
the email from Wilson where he admits to shunning me before he had even
expressed to me that there was “concern.”

Tushi: But the big

advantage you have over Mr. Metzler is that you are not so conceited as

think that you are competent to editorialize about Ligonier, Doug
Phillips,

etc.You know that you don't know, but he doesn't know that he doesn't
know.

He trusts his nose's ability to administer sniff tests to claims that he

encounters in cyberspace, and to then editorialize on the basis of the

outcome of his sniff tests.

Me: Once again, you are clearly intending to misconstrue the nature of my
writing on these topics. I have already pointed this out many times here
over the last few months, (at great length regarding Ligonier) but you
obviously refuse to listen or respond to these replies. So I will not
waste more time here. Reasoning in a careful fashion from primary
documents is hardly offering a “sniff test.”

> although I

think he deserves the benefit of the doubt insofar as he thinks he is
doing

good, and not sinning. . . .but he is talking about getting a PhD
someday. Talk about putting the cart before the horse!

No, Princess; I certainly do not deserve the benefit of the doubt. I
simply require an ARGUMENT once we have presented evidence that is prima
facie beyond a reasonable doubt. I’m glad that you are interested in my
academic career; if you give me a call (cell: 509-330-1503) I would be
happy to keep you updated. I should begin a PhD program this coming
September, which should go smoothly since I have two years of course work
down and a workable thesis in the works.

Princess, your actions here are only doing a disservice to your pastor’s
reputation. If you cared about truth or your pastor, you would proceed in
a far more judicial way. Feel free to give me a call. Feel free to
address my arguments here. Feel free to submit a post to Pooh’s Think.
Feel free to tell me who you(you all) are. But please stop making
unsubstantiated and libelous claims from the dark. Again, your pastor
admonishes everyone but his own apologists: “An anonymous letter-writer
is a sort of assassin, who wears a mask, and stabs in the dark. Such a
man is a fiend with a pen. If discovered, the wretch will be steeped in
the blackest infamy.”

One day you will grow up and come to the painful realization that you
once had a pastor who not only allowed but encouraged you to make a fool
out of yourself for the sake of his own egotistical culture war.

Your Friend

Michael Metzler

www.poohsthink.com

--