[Vision2020] Metzler admits he was "dead wrong, " but he is still dead wrong

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:24:04 PST 2006

Wayne, technically speaking that would be "nadir," not "acme."

I suppose it's disgusting if you find biblical truth repulsive. But if it's
simply me rather than the message that you find disgusting, then here is the
same point I was trying to make, but by a more esteemed author:

"A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty
tongue . . . He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that
repeateth a matter separateth very friends . . . The beginning of strife is
as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be
meddled with . . . He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the
just, even they both are abomination to the LORD . . . He that hath
knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of cool temper.
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that
shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." (King Solomon,
Proverbs 17)

If Metzler (or you) don't want to listem to me, fine, but King Solomon here
is speaking with divine authority, and the truth of these words has only
been proven and never disproven in all of human history. Nothing has
happened in the age of cyberspace to change any of that. In fact it is if
anything now truer than ever, because this technology makes it easier than
ever for fools to manifest their foolishness.

-- Princess Sushitushi