[Vision2020] Adulterous Perjurer Swarmed in Hanoi

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Dec 9 06:50:03 PST 2006

My very dear and close friend Tom -

Two more things:

1)  The issue was not whether adultery is a criminal or civil offense.  The
issue was whether it was morally offensive - and if so, why was he given a
pass by so many woman - the group one would think he would have offended the
most?  Stockholm syndrome perhaps?

2)  Yes, Clinton lied to congress, his own wife AND the American people who
had placed their trust in him.  You acknowledge this, yet are unable to
muster even the slightest condemnation of the (man?)
It has NOT been demonstrated in any legal proceeding or comparable manner
that Bush has acted similarly.  You simply wish to have Clinton's horrendous
behavior somehow mitigated by comparable conduct on the part of another.

Absolutely fascinating.

-T