[Vision2020] Adulterous Perjurer Swarmed in Hanoi

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 9 06:03:05 PST 2006

ToeKnee, ToeKnee, ToeKnee -

Two things:

1)  Adultery is NOT a criminal offense (except in the military).  It is a
civil matter that often serves as the foundation for divorce.

2)  If you recall, and apparently you don't, impeachment proceedings were
initiated against President Clinton for lying to Congress and the American
people, a crime that President Bush feels he himself cannot be prosecuted
for.

Now, if you'll excuse me, CNN is reporting that President Bush is about to
discount the Iraq Study Group Report (more on that later), which you may
amuse yourself by reading at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/iraq_study_group_report.pdf

Enjoy.

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)