[Vision2020] Arizona State Contacts Erickson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 08:34:06 PST 2006

I gave this EXACT warning when he was hired.  This is a coach that has
NOTHING positive to say about his own team, has shown little or no interest
in the community and is a very non-involved member of the UI Faculty.

I still say "Good riddance."  Let ASU have him and deal with his lousy
attitude!

J  :]