[Vision2020] Heirdoug's hero

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Dec 7 18:57:08 PST 2006

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Paul.

 Any form of spirituality which adds decency, joy, comfort, and peace to the world is fine by
me.

Religions which think they have a lock on the only and absolute truth bother me. Not because I
think they shouldn't believe so, because I want folks free to believe what they choose in their
access of deity. I'm bothered by their unwillingness to allow others to worship as they choose,
to allow for difference in needs and ways of access, and the frequent vilification and mockery
which goes along with believing one has the only correct forms for interacting spiritually. These
are the folks I have difficulty respecting.

Besides, he also spelled my name incorrectly, in among his many misspellings, poor
punctuation, and pathetic parody.....
Debi R-S