[Vision2020] Heirdoug's hero

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Dec 7 12:06:01 PST 2006

Ralph,

Yes, I do claim that the genealogy in Matthew is the Word of God and is
true. I also claim that the genealogy in Luke is also the Word of God
and is true. To believe that any part of God's Word to be false is to
blaspheme the living God, something that you and your so called "honest
scholars" have come to a consensus on.

I don't agree with you that neither David nor his baby went to heaven.
To quote David, "Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he
will not return to me." David went to his resurrection and as an Old
Testament saint, is in the presence of the Lord. David said "I will go
to him" that would mean that the baby went to his resurrection and is
in the presence of the Lord as well. Ralph, you are starting to sound
like a Sadducee.

Vicarious punishment is perfectly moral in these Bible days as well. We
have never left the Bible days. The judgments and blessings of God do
not change for God is unchangeable. The sins that you commit could be
the judgment God is placing upon your Grand parents. Not having a name
or posterity to carry it on is also God’s judgment.

Ralph you amaze me. You choose to speak the truth in the midst of your
lies. When God arranged, at the beginning of time, to have his only
begotten son crucified, in the fullness of time, He was only thinking
of you. It was for your sins that Jesus was born. It was for your sins
that He lived a sinless life. It was for your sins that He died and was
buried. And it was for your justification that He was raised from the
dead on the third day.

I am curious about one thing. Were you baptized in the name of the
Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as a child like Nick Gier was?

lemeno,
Doug!