[Vision2020] Moscow Water Treatment Center

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:09:59 PST 2006

Have you called and asked them?

I believe a report that was given to the Council and/or Admin Committee a
bit back that stated the Water Dept. was working on the problem, that they
had an alternative method of resolving those issues and keeping in
compliance with the Feds, etc.  I just looked at the City site and those
minutes are not up yet, but if you call Steph, she may have a copy she can
get to you.

J  :]