[Vision2020] Moscow Water Treatment Center

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 17:38:11 PST 2006

CAUTION: NO CHRIST-CHURCH OR DOUG WILSON-RELATED CONTENT.
                   REGULAR POST-ERS STRONGLY CAUTIONED!!

  What's the latest on the City of Moscow's water treatment center?
  It was reported last week that it is not in EPA compliance, and needed to be brought up to specs or that the city was to be fined.
  I guess I haven't looked hard enough, but I haven't seen anything else about it.
      TL

  "Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                                                             ----Hank Hill