[Vision2020] More Good Stuff From the Moscow/Monroe Axis of Relevance

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Dec 6 12:28:32 PST 2006

Tom - Tom,

Do you spend a great deal of time checking out the racist web sites on
the net. I didn't know that You had that in common with Little Geneva.
When you quote from Neo-confederate sites do you give the Nazi salute
before or after you put on the white hood? Why do you think that the
cowards over at Little Geneva are beating up on Wilson? They know that
he is not a Neo-Confederate!

Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will find something of interest for
all the racists here on Blind 2020....