[Vision2020] Out of His/Her mouth comes blessings and curses!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Dec 5 16:46:11 PST 2006

Lemon-O writes:

"David for an example of a Godly man's prayer life, he is the best human
response to reality that I have. Being a man after God's own heart and all."

Wonderful!

Didn't David bang the living hell out of someone else's wife and send that
someone else out to battle to die?  Is this Lemon-O's example of the best
human role model?

Wonderful!

This leaves little doubt about where the CCC stands on the pleasures of
adultery for its leaders and how little they think of there mere
congregants.

W.