[Vision2020] Passing of Dr. Jack Wenders

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:56:21 PST 2006

Hi Gary,
Will take your suggestions into consideration.
It seems Mr. Harkens description was closer to the kind of  *hyperbole
light* direction I was looking for.
Have you ever read David Hume’s  short work on “ Of the first principles of
Government”?

Really, it was a pure pleasure to work with you. Not having to listen to FM
grocery store music while working in a rather industrial scene, is still a
daily blessing.

Dave