[Vision2020] John Wenders

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:01:51 PST 2006

Well said....no wonder this fool got on with Courtney and his bunch - they
all think alike.  Logos will not accept handicapped children if/when they
can get away from it because "we don't have the funds or the time to spend
on those type of kids."  Actually, what they don't have is certified
teachers much less ones trained to deal with handicapped little ones.  But
they are not adverse to sending them to the very schools that they spend so
much time,energy and money on bashing.  It is the responsibility of the MSD
to pick up the slack of schools with the kind of policy Logos has that says
"Give us your brightest, your children most likely to pass an SAT/ACT, and
leave the others to the MSD."  BTW, as Courtney pointed out on his blog,
Logos' SAT/ACT scores are DOWN while the MSD and State Public schools are
UP!

May Jack rest in peace...Lord knows he needs it considering the stuff he
pulled this past few years.  But at the same time, may his work die the
silent but complete death it deserves.  He did a great deal of harm to a
great many people, both publicly and privately.   To his family, I wish
nothing but the best and I hope they are able to recover as quickly as
possible.  Yes, it IS hard to lose one you love, no matter the creepiness of
that person.  May the Lord's Blessing of Healing be upon them.

J  :]